Buy the RME MADIface XT USB3 Audio Interface with INTEREST FREE FINANCEFrom just £36.13 per month
RME MADIface XT USB3 Audio Interface
Portable USB3 audio interface that provides access to hundreds of audio channels in such a small package
Product Code: 100113246
RME's MADIface XT is a small portable USB3 audio interface that provides access to hundreds of audio channels in such a small package. For highest usability and connectivity the XT can also be used with USB 2.0 (computer I/O limited to 70 channels). Its unique PCI Express port connects to External PCI Express cards as well as adapters to Thunderbolt, providing all the fastest interfacing technologies available for maximum channel count and lowest latency in one unit.
To bring together the most complete I/O set for live or studio usage, two digitally controlled high end mic/line preamps, two balanced line outputs and one stereo phones output are included. Full stand-alone operation with remote control over MADI plus TotalMix FX for unlimited mixing, routing and processing open an endless world of possible applications.
For the most convenient desktop operation RME's Advanced Remote Control can be connected (option).
Interface for External PCI Express, USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
Sample rates: 32 kHz up to 192 kHz, variable (Sync/word clock)
Analog input gain range: 60 dB
SNR input: 108 dB RMS unweighted, 111 dBA
SNR output: 112 dB RMS unweigthed, 115 dBA
TotalMix: 4096-channel mixer with 46-bit internal resolution
SteadyClock™: super-stable digital clock, highest jitter suppression
Full stand-alone operation, including MIDI remote control
Comes with DIGICheck, RME's ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
Please note: MADIface XT is not compatible with RME Rackmount 'RM-19'
Windows Vista/7/8 (32 bit & 64 bit, multi-client operation of ASIO and WDM)
Mac OS X (Core Audio, Core MIDI)
Notes on USB 3.0 Operation
The special features and possible problems of using USB 3 are described in more detail in the manual.
Current Compatibility Information:
- Fully compatible to Intel's USB 3 implementation, which - on current Windows and Mac computers - is part of the chipset. USB 3 sockets that are connected via an internal cable (not directly soldered onto the motherboard) can cause transmission errors. These are shown in the Settings dialog.
- Fully compatible to AMD's USB 3 implementation. USB 3 sockets that are connected via an internal cable (not directly soldered onto the motherboard) can cause transmission errors. These are shown in the Settings dialog.
- Fully compatible to Fresco USB 3. This rarely used chip can be found for example on the Sonnet Tango 3.0 PCIe card.
- Compatible to NEC / Renesas USB 3. Real-world performance and error-free operation depend on the firmware version, driver version and the PCB layout of the respective extension card/motherboard.
- ASMedia - not compatible.
- Etron EJ168A - not compatible.
- Texas TUSB7340 - not compatible.
- Via VL800/805 - not compatible.
RESULTS FOR PAY4LATER FINANCE
Seen the RME MADIface XT USB3 Audio Interface Cheaper?
We're always competitively priced! However, on the odd occasion a competitor may offer a lower price on a product, all we ask is that the store or website offering the lower price is an authorised dealer for that brand and is based in the UK with the products being 'like for like' and available from stock. We will also take into account any delivery charges.
* Required Fields