Buy the Rane Sixty Eight Serato USB MIDI DJ Mixer with INTEREST FREE FINANCEFrom just £36.13 per month
Rane Sixty Eight Serato USB MIDI DJ Mixer
- Two independent USB 2.0 High Speed ports.
- Real-time support for two computers.
- Support for 2, 3 or 4 Virtual Decks on one or two computers.
- Direct control of over 30 Scratch Live Library, Cue and Loop functions.
- Two mic inputs: one with phantom power and one with line-level.
- 3-band full-cut EQ, plus new High-pass / Low-pass Filter.
Product Code: 400031100
- Phono, Line-level or S/PDIF input switches
- Phono Response: RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input 150 mV
- Max Line Input 4 Vrms
- SRC output is always 24-bit
- Input sample rate 16 kHz to 144 kHz
- SRC output sample rate is always 48 kHz
- Six Stereo Record
- Five Stereo Playback
- 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- 2 BandTone Controls
- Mic 1 has +48V Phantom Power on/off switch
- Mic 2 has Mic/Line-level switch
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N - Unbalanced jacks maximum 4 Vrms (RCA & FlexFX)
- Stereo balanced jacks maximum 8 Vrms (Main & Booth)
Note: All specifications are typical unless otherwise stated.
PLEASE NOTE: These are the minimum requirements to run Scratch Live. For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you buy a higher spec computer. We also recommend Intel processors.
*If you have a large library, you will benefit from having more RAM.
Note 1: If you are using Scratch Live 2.0´s more system intensive features such as DJ FX and are having issues, you may need a higher spec computer for best results, or make sure you have optimized your system: Windows 7 and Vista / Mac OS X.
Note 2: If you are planning on using HID devices on Mac OSX 10.5 (Leopard), then you must use OSX version 10.5.6 or up. HID devices include Rane mixers such as the Rane Sixty-Eight or TTM 57SL and some 3rd party controllers such as the Pioneer CDJ-400, CDJ-900, or CDJ-2000 CD players.
- Process a sub-mix of up to six audio channels.
- Six internal effects with seamless on-beat switching between effects.
- External analog insert support for legacy hardware effects.
- USB insert support for computer-based effects.
- Four stereo Phono/CD inputs of Line, Phono or S/PDIF.
- Four stereo auxiliary inputs.
- Four stereo USB playback options.
RESULTS FOR PAY4LATER FINANCE
Seen the Rane Sixty Eight Serato USB MIDI DJ Mixer Cheaper?
We're always competitively priced! However, on the odd occasion a competitor may offer a lower price on a product, all we ask is that the store or website offering the lower price is an authorised dealer for that brand and is based in the UK with the products being 'like for like' and available from stock. We will also take into account any delivery charges.
* Required Fields